Greetings, my minions! It is I, the fearsome OrganizationXIIIfan1! ...Nah, I'm just joking. Anyway, I apologize for the lack of activity the past however long I haven't been on. I was on the other day, where I went through my messages and posted a status, but that's about it. I figured it was time I wrote a journal entry. This is probably going to be a decently long entry, so feel free to skim through it.
- I appreciate every single view/comment/etc any of my journals, submissions, etc. I feel like I don't say it enough, and that I don't submit often enough to show my appreciation. So, THANK YOU! Please feel free to leave suggestions as to what you would like to see from me; I normally draw what I like, and now I'd like to return the favor! Comment below or tweet me @SgtStrwbrryArt on Twitter.
- I'm also potentially interested in making videos for YouTube, so if anyone would be interested in playing some games with me, let me know. If anyone knows of a free screen capture/voice recording software that I can use, please let me know.
- Also, I'm getting tired of not having a single format for my journal entries - at this point, it's almost driving me INSANE! ._.' I like having things structured and organized, although I'm not so good at organizing things. -_- So if anyone can suggest a format, I'd really appreciate it.
- I'm looking to improve my Minecraft building/architecture/design/etc skills, so I'm planning on following some tutorials and trying to go from there. If anyone would like to work with me to help, give tips and/or constructive criticism, I'd really appreciate it. I may post some of them on here as well if I'm really proud of them. Going along with this, I'm going to try to commit to it and see it through to the end, as I've noticed I tend to give up on big projects.
- As some of you may know, my 19th birthday is coming up in March - the first to be exact. I want to get a tablet for my laptop so I can get into digital art some more as well as a digital art program. I'm looking for your recommendations for both a tablet and a program. Tell me what you like, don't like, and why.
- Now, I don't think I've mentioned this at all, but for the past number of months, I've been seeing a psychologist about my social anxiety. I feel like I've improved greatly, although it's still a work in progress, and I've been a lot happier, partly due to watching Markiplier and Jacksepticeye on YouTube. I've also discovered Rhett and Link and Good Mythical Morning. Man, they are hilarious. So lately I've been pretty happy.
- On another note, I'd been emailing a Tim Horton's HR Manager about a job, and now I'm waiting on a call from him. I'm very happy and excited. I hope I get the job, as I've got some pretty big plans for the future. First of all, I'm hoping to visit the United States. I'd met some people on a Direwolf20 modpack server a few weeks ago now, and I'd like to meet them, although I may postpone that.
- I'm looking to improve my photography. If anyone doesn't mind going through my gallery and giving me some feedback, I'd really appreciate it. It's something I really enjoy, and I feel like I haven't done it enough.
I think that's about it for now. If anyone has any questions, leave a comment below or tweet me @SgtStrwbrryArt on Twitter. Hope you all have a good week!